Those of you that signed up should have gotten our list of Garage Sale guidelines; but here they are again just in case! These guidelines will help you have the most profitable Garage Sale so read and enjoy your profits!
· Drop off is Thursday, April 7th from 10 am -8 pm.
· Bag your items in ziplock type bags. The 2 gallon size fits 12x12 papers perfectly.
· On a 3x5 or 4x6 index card place your number in the upper RIGHT hand corner. Write a brief description of the product and the price.
· Place the card INSIDE the bag of product you are selling.
· If you cannot bag the item, securely fasten the price card to the item.
· Mark any item with “no ½ off” if you do not want that item to be marked down on Sunday.
· Scrapaganza is not responsible for lost or misplaced price cards.
· It is at Scrapaganza’s discretion to price any item found without a card.
· You will receive 90% of your total sales as in store credit. We will keep 10%.
· You receive no stamps when making a purchase using your garage sale credit.
· Please let us know if you want your items donated after the sale.
· If not donating, please have your items picked up by Tuesday, April 12th at 5 pm. Items left over after that date will be donated.