Thursday, April 7, 2011

Favorite Things is SOLD OUT!

Favorite Things Crop is SOLD OUT!

That's right ladies, in less than a WEEK we sold 132 spaces for our Annual Favorite Things Crop! AMAZING!  We LOVE you guys! This year is going to be a blast!

But what about those of you that didn't get signed up in time and may want to get in on the fun?  Well remember, there's still 3 months before the crop happens... a lot can come up and we're sure a few ladies who signed up for the crop will sadly have to give up their space. If you think you still want to sign up for the crop, CALL or come in and get on the WAITING LIST!  Some people on waiting lists the past few years have gotten into the crop, so get on that list ASAP if you want in!

Don't forget to bring in your Garage Sale stuff today!

1 comment:

bunniesrfun said...

I Can't wait! I am so glad I had my mom wait in line for me. Last year I was on the waiting list and even though I got in I didn't want to take that chance again!

Thank you to you ladies that do so much for us.