Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time for a Challenge??

OK, Christmas is over, and New Year's is upon us.
It is that time of year, where you just might be reflecting on what you believe in-what this year has shown you, what you have always believed, or you might even have a new belief!!

Well, scrap it! What do YOU believe in? Something part of your everyday? Something about someone you love? Something related to the season? You choose...

Challenge layouts are due by January 15th. You can email a picture to scrapaganzaonline@gmail.com OR bring it by the store for a picture to be taken and entered.
It's that easy!

From the Diva's:
Monica:
Alisa:Kim:

Kelly:Ashleigh
Tina:
Rachelle:
Megan:Tracy:

1 comment:

Jiggy Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! For this challenge I figured I could enter using my "I believe in Angels LO"
My daughter is a tru Angel for me that helps me fight might battle with Breast Cancer..This LO was made for her to know how very special she always was to me and how much more strengh she gave me during my long journey!

http://scrapjunky.blogspot.com/2008/12/story-matters-lo-challenge-i-believe-in.html