Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I know. Not AGAIN! (And a Challenge!)

Design Diva Penny here! I would like to share with you my current layout in December's Scrapbook Trends! This is one of my favorite layouts this year.
Why? Because it was simple, and because in one page I was able to show some of the highlights of the year. I am sure to treasure this glimpse into 2009!


So I challenge you... do a layout in review of your year! It can be a 2 pager, if you'd prefer.
Get them to us by link in the comments, or email ME @ pennyscrapbooks@aol.com!
I will be picking one of the challenge winners to a prize pack on January 1st! I have a TON of great stuff, having just gone through my scrap room! Let's say to start, it will have a pack/stack of Coordinations Cardstock! OK, let's see those layouts!!
And don't forget to come get a copy of Scrapbook Trends at the store!
AND come by and sign up for one of my two classes in December! They will be available for viewing at Scrapaganza's Holiday Open House THIS Saturday!

No comments: