Friday, June 11, 2010

Congratulations, Mary Ginter!

You have won $20 in Scrapaganza ScrapBucks! WhooHoo! Think of all the extra summer scrapping you'll be able to do! Stop in the store to pick up your ScrapBucks and do some shopping! Congratulations, Mary!

You still have until Monday to post a comment about The Favorite Things Crop on the blog to be entered to win a GREAT PRIZE!  What is your favorite part? What was the craziest thing that happened last year? What do you think the food will be?  What do you WANT the food to be? Tell us how BUMMED you are if you can't be there this year? Any post will get you entered!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm putting my stuff together for this crop. Can't wait. You give away the best things.

TIconvert said...

You all have the BEST store! We come from Rock Falls specifically to browse through and get new and fun things.

Colleen said...

Gotta say that I am hoping to miss the "fun" games this year. Somehow I managed to make it into a game each of the past 3 years, thinking it is my turn to sit back and laugh at others for a change.

Charlene E. said...

I've finally got pictures to scrap! I'm getting all my file folders organized. Looking for sketches, ideas, paper, printing pix. I can't wait!!!!!

VTJennygirl said...

Is it too late to get in on this? My calendar just cleared!! I'm so excited to finally be able to come...if there's still room!