Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Page Maps, and a WINNER!

Hi! Penny here!
I just wanted to share with you my contribution to January Page Maps newsletter!
I used the December "The Story Matters" kit!
It is one of my FAVORITE layouts from this kit!
I just LOVED this sketch!
You can still pick up a TSM kit!
Don't know how TSM works? Just visit our blog or website, or give the girls at Scrapaganza a call and they can tell you all about it!
A few December kits still available!
JANUARY kit launches tomorrow!!
-----------------------------------------------
Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!
Pat O!
You have won the New Year's Kit comment contest! :)

Just stop by Scrapaganza to pick up your prize!!

1 comment:

mojodawn said...

Penny, I LOVE that sketch! and yes, I am stalking you and Megan :) followed you over from TSM. I sure wish I could come to your classes, I bet they are fun! :)