Friday, December 11, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas-Day 11

It's almost over girls!
Anyone actually doing the tags with him??
I am dying to see how many entries there in the final prize set aside for those that are playing along!
Imaginisce Design Team Member Penny is LOVIN' the use of the I-Top!
(Yes, I am talking about myself in the third person... weird. :) )
You can try out the I-Top tomorrow if you take my class-Christmas Layouts! :)

And speaking of classes, how about trying your hand at making some UTEE creations?
Now Deb Meyer brought in some STUNNING creations. She took my CLEAR UTEE class, and we are using COLOR UTEE tomorrow, but regardless, I wanted to share where she went with her UTEE skill!
She shared that she really has had fun creating with UTEE since my class...
Here are some examples of color creations... the combos and jewelry options are endless!
She shared that she really has had fun creating with UTEE since my class...

You would NOT believe how EASY it is!
You have some UTEE and a melting pot, and BOY will the creativity flow! :)
I just betcha!
So join me tomorrow if you'd like! We have room for a couple more!

No comments: