Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Congratulations....

Marion! She is the winner of this month's blog challenge.


Wasn't this challenge fun? Something she looks at everyday is now scrapbooked for everyone else to see. I learned a little bit more about everyone through this challenge! SO FUN!!! Marion, stop in to pick up your prize!!

This month was SO HARD to choose... I couldn't do it! I called in the big shots :) You all were amazing!! Stop by the store for your $5 gift certificate.

Here are the entries...


2 comments:

Kim said...

I can see why it was so hard for you to choose! Every single one of these layouts was amazing! I would love to read the journaling on them...are they at the store??? Wendy - I am also in love with OPI nailpolish and the names...they just make me happy! Great work ladies! I am inspired!

Charlene E. said...

Well my journaling is "This family Lives & Dies (almost) by our Calendar! Every month there are ENDLESS appointments, school happenings, club dates, work schedule changes, and babysitting days. The calendar is so, so important that I have many copies. On the wall, in my purse and on my cell phone."

There's a look into my life! Thanks Candi and Penny for pulling for me in this one. Not sure if I'll get this month's out. I don't have the right picture yet for it.